Thank you very much @wordsandlyrics for the tag, this is my first book blog one! Exciting.
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1.Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Hmmmm, both! And reading in my study chair, library bean bag, and in the car on school pickups or after school sports
2.Male main character or female character?
Either. I don’t choose. I’m reading a book to leave my life for a period of time, I’m grateful to which ever character that makes me forget about the real world for that time!
3.Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
Hmmmm anything and everything, lol. I go through stages which my fiance’ can attest to. At the moment it’s salt and vinegar popcorn, lol.
4.Trilogies or quartets?
I haven’t read either so I don’t have a preference.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
Most of my life it’s been third person I prefer. I tired first a few times and just couldn’t do it. I don’t feel like I can really ‘see’ the character in first. However, I have given first another go this year, and I didn’t mind it. So I’ll keep going and hopefully I’ll start to enjoy it more.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
I read when I can! That’s usually after study which can be late pm, or early morning am (as in 4am after an assignment bender, lol). I do read in the afternoon while waiting for school to finish as well
7. Libraries or bookstores?
Both. Although borrowing from the library makes me sad because I just want to keep the books!
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Both. I like to experience all emotions.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
In general, I prefer white because it’s fresh and light where as black is dark and heavy. I like my bookshelves white, I like my books any color ROFL
10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
To me, a book needs booth. A book is flat if it only has one or the other.
Thanks again and happy reading and buying!